Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta--Cyclodextrin 1. Product Introduction of the Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy) -beta -Cyclodextrin Application : Sulphur is lively group by oxidation or replace to create higher levels of supramolecular structure. Mercaptoacetic extremely easy adherent to gold...Send Inquiry
1. Product Introduction
Sulphur is lively group by oxidation or replace to create higher levels of supramolecular structure.
Mercaptoacetic extremely easy adherent to gold surface, thus realize novel applications.
Mercaptoacetic cyclodextrins derivatives extremely suitable for drug induction of anesthesia neuromuscular reversal.
Product Name : Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin
CAS NO. : 160661-60-9
Molecular Formula : C42H70O28S7
Molecular Weight : 1247.44
Soluble in water .
4.Packing & Shipping
Packing Detail : 1g/1bottle,2g/1bottle,5g/1bottle,10g/1bottle or or customized
Shipping : by Express,such as Fedex,DHL,EMS,TNT
Express advantages : Express can supply door to door service.
easy to pick up the goods.
Transportation time : It's usually 3-5 days can arrived your address
5. Delivery $ Payment
Payment : Arrange payment to our Paypal account:email@example.com
Or T/T in advance by our our remittance route for US dollors
Delivery : We will delivery goods immediately after receipt the payment.
Availability : In stock
Port of loading : factory of Zhiyuan(China)
● Is this product a dangerous product?
● Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-cyclodextrin is not dangerous goods.
● What test results can you provide for Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin ?
● We can supply CNMR / HNMR / IR for this product.
● What does the label display?
● Label often display: product name,CAS NO, batch No and net weight.
● What is the storage condition for Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-cyclodextrin?
● Storage: at room temperature, in tightly closed container. Avoid light .
● What is the use of Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-Cyclodextrin ?
● Mainly used as a research cyclodextrin reagent.
● Which people will use Heptakis-(6-Mercapto-6-deoxy)-beta-cyclodextrin ?
● Mainly universities and scientific research institutions.